Selling Your Home
If you are thinking of selling your home, chances are you’re caught up in mass of emotions. You may be looking forward to moving up to a new home or facing uncertainty of a major move across country. You may be reluctant to leave your memories behind or eager to start new and exciting adventures. We are here to help you with any of your needs. Remember, if you have any questions about the process, we’re only a phone call away.
Getting Your House Ready To Sell
- Comes to terms with Emotion vs. Reason
- De-Personalizing the House
- Remove Clutter – Though You may Not Think of it as Clutter
- Fix Up the Interior
- Fix Up the Exterior
- MEET WITH YOUR REALTOR
Details of the Listing Agreement
- Price and Terms of the Sale
- Lockbox – Yes or No?
- Real Estate Commission (All Realtors are not the Same)
- Multiple Listing Service
- Convenience and Availability for Showings
If you have any questions or concerns, just remember we are just a phone call away (727) 409-9550 or (727) 409-9551